Hello:) I am seeking a beta reader.

  • female_wraith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hello,

      I am new to this group. This is my first fan fiction story and I have
      problems with the grammar - English is not my native language and some
      of the ideas are very difficult to explain in a grammar that is
      totally different from mine.

      My story is about one of the Atlantis's scientist and a Wraith.
      Contains spoilers and is related to episode First Strike. In the next
      chapters will be a slightly AU version of Season 4.