Seeking a Beta

  • lughtigern8
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm new to writing fan-fiction and am in need of a beta reader for a
      work-in-progress currently on Wraithbait. Most of my difficulty seems
      to be with punctuation. I probably could use other constructive
      feedback as well.

      The story does contain vague spoilers for Tao of Rodney, Sunday and
      First Strike. It's a general audiences story and I'm trying to avoid
      any pairings. Though, that may change.
    • Jilly Wood

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007
          Hi Jilly,

          Thank you for responding to my plea. :)
          I've never done this before.
          Do I send chapters to you off list?
          Should they be attached files or in-text?

          Lughtigern

          Jilly Wood wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I would be happy to help.
          >
          > Jxx
          >
          > */lughtigern8 <Lughtigern@...>/* wrote:
          >
          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm new to writing fan-fiction and am in need of a beta reader for a
          > work-in-progress currently on Wraithbait. Most of my difficulty seems
          > to be with punctuation. I probably could use other constructive
          > feedback as well.
          >
          > The story does contain vague spoilers for Tao of Rodney, Sunday and
          > First Strike. It's a general audiences story and I'm trying to avoid
          > any pairings. Though, that may change.

          > Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now
          > <http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>.

          Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous;
          that ocean is not silent.
          - H.P. Lovecraft, "The White Ship"