Beta needed for McKay/Sheppard (with a touch of McKay/Carter), WIP

  • rasah1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm currently writing a McKay/Sheppard (hints of McKay/Carter) fic, it
      probably won't be more than PG13, but there's a bit of bad language.
      I'll probably get it finished before it's time to send off, but can
      send in parts if that's easier? (3,500 words so far, not really sure
      how much longer it'll get, but I'm thinking no more than 6 or 7k).

      I'm looking for mainly Gramar/Punctuation checks, but also a bit of a
      check on my 'Carter-voice' wouldn't go amiss - I didn't see the last
      season of SG1 so I'm not too sure I've got her right.

      Thanks very much in advance :)