Training With Teyla

  • admiralartemis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Does anyone know the name for the sticks John and Teyla use when
      training? I don't recall it ever being mentioned in an episode but just
      in case anyone knows their actual name...
    • nvommen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        "Bantos rods" is the name they used on the Gateworld website under the
        picture from the Convention. Maybe you can use this?

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "admiralartemis" <artemis40000@...>