Scared first-timer needs helpful (nice) McShep beta.

  • nathaliebendinguk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      I have been leeching for a long time - gobbling up everone else's
      work, so I am now having a go at posting a story myself. I'm pretty
      sure it's been done to death, but it's about Rodney hallucinating John
      after a drinking binge, undertaken since being dumped by Allina in
      'The Brotherhood'. Or is it a hallucination?

      Thanks in advance!
      Nathalie