Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Ready, Willing and Able

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2005
      I don't know if I would be as helpful as you want Re: Americanisms.  I'm an Aussie.  Let me know if you're still interested and in the mean time, I'll go read The Clone "Verse"
    • nimcat2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Lorelle" <timrelle@y...> wrote:

        > I don't know if I would be as helpful as you want Re:
        Americanisms. I'm an Aussie. Let me know if you're still
        interested and in the mean time, I'll go read The Clone "Verse"

        I live in Iran - as in Islamic Republic of Iran. anything you get is
        more than i can :-)

        for example, for the first chapter i need some small packages of
        sweets and snacks that can be used as pocker stakes.

        you being from australia is actually brilliant - the expedition is
        supposed to be international, and jack is taking more people along
        than the original timeline, so having some aussies along only makes
        sense.
      • Lorelle
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2005
          Okay.  Sounds great.  A lot of our stuff is the same - and I'm not too bad at knowing what isn't.  We're a bit behind America (but only about half a season), so if that doesn't bother you, then YAY.  Send it to me!

          Lorelle.
        • nimcat2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2005
            You are still waaay ahead of me. all i have is about half of season
            1 which a friend taped and transferred to DVD for me - anything
            after, i have to read the transcripts on the net. good thing i'm
            writing au.

            i'm supposed to go on vacation soon, and i'm going to take my laptop
            and DVD with me and start writing "command decisions". right now the
            stories for "irreverence" are holding my brain hostage <snicker>

            the more i think about it, the more appealing is the thought of an
            australian team on the expedition. can you give me directions for
            the characters? maybey an officer from one of those old semi-
            aristrocatic families, and other members of the team from different
            backgrounds? all i knopw of australia is from lucy walker books, and
            i don't think they can be very up to date.

            i'll end up crediting you as a researcher instead of beta.

            can you give me a list ofsamll sweet and snack packs?