Beta needed for McShep slash fic mpreg (pd13/r at most)

  • rasah1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi, I'm a new writer and am in need of a beta for an unfinished mpreg
      fic (currently pg13 but may become r). I mainly need a double check of
      punctuation/grammer (or word use such as mixing up loose/lose).
      The fic is currently unfinished so I could wait until it's done or
      send in parts, whichever you think best.
      Thanks very much in advance :-)