Please beta for me - Drabble

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
      Hi,
      I need a short betaing for a short story :) It's called "5 Things I
      really hate about you", and maybe there will be more than one part.
      For now it's just 5 short things Sheppard hate (loves) about Rodney.
      The story would need 'a second pair' of eyes I guess, no big plot to
      correct ^^°. Thank you for reading,
      Yours GB
    • aylamonic_m_mckay
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
        Hey,
        If you'd like, you can e-mail me at kibou_sueshijuu@... and I
        can look over it for you. So you basically want a once over to pick
        out say, spelling that the spellcheck missed, a misplaced word, that
        sort of thing?

        Kibou

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "g0b8n" <g0b8n@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I need a short betaing for a short story :) It's called "5 Things I
        > really hate about you", and maybe there will be more than one part.
        > For now it's just 5 short things Sheppard hate (loves) about Rodney.
        > The story would need 'a second pair' of eyes I guess, no big plot to
        > correct ^^°. Thank you for reading,
        > Yours GB

      • Jilly Wood