ot: story search Help!!!!!!

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      Okay if anyone can help please do. I'm looking for a story. It's after
      Rodney blows the sloar system. He's trying to win back John's
      friendship. The team goes on a misson and are captured and stuck in a
      pit. John is hurt. The captures want Rodney to fix a machine and he
      can't but pretends to in order to get food for the team. He manages to
      rig a becon to alert Atlantis if I remember corectly. The captures
      beat him and towards the end rape him. John is mean to him the whole
      time. Teyla and Ronan are there as well. I don't remember the title or
      author. If anyone knows it please let me know. Thanks!