Re: [wraithbeta] Requesting a beta for a gen future fic

  • Jilly Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      Hi,
      send it on to me. I would be happy to look it over. I look forward to it.

      Jilly

      leanne_grant <leanne_grant@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a beta for a 2,700 word gen future-fic. I'm looking
      for comments in general and more specifically the stopping point (I
      tend to run on a bit) and commas (which I'm told I'm very bad at).
      Any help would be gratefully received,
      Leanne