RE: [wraithbeta] Eyes only for you

  • Laura Hackett
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
      Okay, unless anyone knows differently, it's:

      McKay, Zelenka (I think) and Beckett- blue,
      Sheppard and Weir- hazel (though some say green),
      Ford, Teyla and Ronon- brown.

      Hope this helps.

      Laura.

        This sounds like a really stupid question but I need to know the colour
        of the team's eyes preferably:
        McKay, Sheppard, Teyla, (Ford or Ronon), and maybe Zelenka & Weir.
        Anyone's eye colour really would be really helpful.
        Thanks in advance people :)

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • admiralartemis
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007
          Yes, yes, Perfect, thank you very much, just the information I need.

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, enola andra stoica <enodemon@...>
          wrote:

          > Weir's eyes are defenitly green and Zelenka's blue.
          >
          > Laura Hackett <laura_hackett@...> wrote: Okay, unless
          anyone knows differently, it's:

          > McKay, Zelenka (I think) and Beckett- blue,
          > Sheppard and Weir- hazel (though some say green),
          > Ford, Teyla and Ronon- brown.
          >
          > Hope this helps.
          >
          > Laura.

          On Behalf Of admiralartemis