Eyes only for you

  • admiralartemis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
      This sounds like a really stupid question but I need to know the colour
      of the team's eyes preferably:
      McKay, Sheppard, Teyla, (Ford or Ronon), and maybe Zelenka & Weir.
      Anyone's eye colour really would be really helpful.
      Thanks in advance people :)
    • Laura Hackett
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
        Okay, unless anyone knows differently, it's:

        McKay, Zelenka (I think) and Beckett- blue,
        Sheppard and Weir- hazel (though some say green),
        Ford, Teyla and Ronon- brown.

        Hope this helps.

        Laura.

        This sounds like a really stupid question but I need to know the colour
        of the team's eyes preferably:
        McKay, Sheppard, Teyla, (Ford or Ronon), and maybe Zelenka & Weir.
        Anyone's eye colour really would be really helpful.
        Thanks in advance people :)

      • enola andra stoica

          This sounds like a really stupid question but I need to know the colour
          of the team's eyes preferably:
          McKay, Sheppard, Teyla, (Ford or Ronon), and maybe Zelenka & Weir.
          Anyone's eye colour really would be really helpful.
          Thanks in advance people :)

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • admiralartemis
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007
            Yes, yes, Perfect, thank you very much, just the information I need.

            --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, enola andra stoica <enodemon@...>
            wrote:

            > Weir's eyes are defenitly green and Zelenka's blue.
            >
            > Laura Hackett <laura_hackett@...> wrote: Okay, unless
            anyone knows differently, it's:

            > McKay, Zelenka (I think) and Beckett- blue,
            > Sheppard and Weir- hazel (though some say green),
            > Ford, Teyla and Ronon- brown.
            >
            > Hope this helps.
            >
            > Laura.

            On Behalf Of admiralartemis