I'd like a beta

  • stasiastclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2007
      My story has already been posted but I really want it proofread. It is
      my first post of any kind and its about my favourite pairing of John and
      Elizabeth. I'd appreciate any help.
    • misscoffeebean14
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2007
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "stasiastclair" <stasiastclair@...>
        wrote:

        > My story has already been posted but I really want it proofread. It
        is
        > my first post of any kind and its about my favourite pairing of John
        and
        > Elizabeth. I'd appreciate any help.

        Hi, I'm always willing to offer help. are you just after proofreading
        or ideas? either way I would be happy to look it over for you.