Beta request, Shep/Beck fluff, needs strong critiquing!

  • Rachel Daioh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:59 AM
      Morning! *gives a short wave*

      Okay, I have with me here a Sheppard/Beckett Hurt/Comfort fluff
      piece that stands at a 2,066-word count with a possibility for
      future chapters and needs beta-ing badly.

      What I'm looking for in a beta is someone who will ((in addition to
      noticing/correcting typical grammar, spelling, and punctuation
      issues)) be willing to pick this piece apart and look at things such
      as characterization accuracy, sentence structure, plot, etc.

      Basically, this fic needs to be taken apart, analyzed, put back
      together and given a strong critique. A quick turn around would be
      ideal, but not mandatory. Also, beta's that might be interested in
      over viewing future works from me would be welcomed graciously and
      need just to say so. :)
      As a warning, I write mostly slash pieces for McShep, Shep/Beckett,
      and McBeckett; other characters include Radek in various pairings
      with the previously mentioned three.

      Please reply off list at: Greenleaf_Sindarin@..., mentioning
      if it's for the Shep/Beck piece, or for beta-ing other works.
      Thanks!

      -Rae