Post trinity, Zelenka/McKay - Beta?

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
      Hello,
      I just finished the a ca 1300 word storypart, slash (not graphic, but
      referramce to). It's post Trinity, Zelenka was drunk and turned on
      McKay, aftermath. Non-con. It's the first part of a longer arc.

      It would need quite a bit of gramma and spelling editing I'm afraid,
      and I'm not sure if it is too much of an clique or too sappy or just
      Ooc from hell O.o

      I know it's really late, but if anbody able to beta it before easter
      would be great, since it should have been an easter egg for somebody
      special *sigh*.

      Thanks to everybody taking his time to read this,
      Yours GB
    • Rachel Daioh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        I'd be interested in taking this one on, if you can get it to me
        today I could have it finished before tomorrow.

        Regards,
        -Rae

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "g0b8n" <g0b8n@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I just finished the a ca 1300 word storypart, slash (not graphic,
        but
        > referramce to). It's post Trinity, Zelenka was drunk and turned on
        > McKay, aftermath. Non-con. It's the first part of a longer arc.
        >
        > It would need quite a bit of gramma and spelling editing I'm
        afraid,
        > and I'm not sure if it is too much of an clique or too sappy or
        just
        > Ooc from hell O.o
        >
        > I know it's really late, but if anbody able to beta it before
        easter
        > would be great, since it should have been an easter egg for
        somebody
        > special *sigh*.
        >
        > Thanks to everybody taking his time to read this,
        > Yours GB

      • Sophie Bauer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
          ^^ Thank you very much for offering to beta!
          Happy easter to you too :) *hug*
          Yours GB

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.