beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett &
      McKay/Beckett/Sheppard fics. All adult rated. I mostly need someone
      that can do the grammar/spelling/punctuation checks. hope to hear from
      you guys :)

      Anne
    • Anne
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
        Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
        first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
        grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
        Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

        Thanks so much!

        Anne

        PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
        stories.
      • Zafra Davian
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
          I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

          Zafra