Re: Beta for character study

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      I'm also no native speaker XD
      Hm, I would be in need of 'a second pair of eyes' beta, somebody to
      point out spelling mistakes [I'm guilty of the your - you're stuff ;]
      I don't know how bad my gramma is, but mostly it's about spotting the
      edges and silly stuff ^^°

      Yours GB

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, enola andra stoica <enodemon@...>
      wrote:

      > I love Rodney, so I would, but unfortunatly I can't do much grammar-
      wise, not being a native speaker an'all that. What kind of beta work
      do you need?

      > g0b8n <g0b8n@...> wrote: :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a
      charater piece, 975 words, Title
      > Hypochondriac, McKay centric?

    • Sophie Bauer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2007
        ^_^ I just send it over to you, nobody's gramma can be worse than mine *laugh* so feel free to leave it or correct it as you wish ;)
        Thank you very much for beating
        Yours GB

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.