Re: [wraithbeta] Beta for character study

  • enola andra stoica
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      I love Rodney, so I would, but unfortunatly I can't do much grammar-wise, not being a native speaker an'all that. What kind of beta work do you need?

      g0b8n <g0b8n@...> wrote:
      :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a charater piece, 975 words, Title
      Hypochondriac, McKay centric?

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

    • g0b8n
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        I'm also no native speaker XD
        Hm, I would be in need of 'a second pair of eyes' beta, somebody to
        point out spelling mistakes [I'm guilty of the your - you're stuff ;]
        I don't know how bad my gramma is, but mostly it's about spotting the
        edges and silly stuff ^^°

        Yours GB

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, enola andra stoica <enodemon@...>
        wrote:

        > I love Rodney, so I would, but unfortunatly I can't do much grammar-
        wise, not being a native speaker an'all that. What kind of beta work
        do you need?

        > g0b8n <g0b8n@...> wrote: :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a
        charater piece, 975 words, Title
        > Hypochondriac, McKay centric?

      • Sophie Bauer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2007
          ^_^ I just send it over to you, nobody's gramma can be worse than mine *laugh* so feel free to leave it or correct it as you wish ;)
          Thank you very much for beating
          Yours GB

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.