Beta for character study

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
      :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a charater piece, 975 words, Title
      Hypochondriac, McKay centric?
    • enola andra stoica
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        I love Rodney, so I would, but unfortunatly I can't do much grammar-wise, not being a native speaker an'all that. What kind of beta work do you need?

        g0b8n <g0b8n@...> wrote:
        :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a charater piece, 975 words, Title
        Hypochondriac, McKay centric?

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      • g0b8n
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
          I'm also no native speaker XD
          Hm, I would be in need of 'a second pair of eyes' beta, somebody to
          point out spelling mistakes [I'm guilty of the your - you're stuff ;]
          I don't know how bad my gramma is, but mostly it's about spotting the
          edges and silly stuff ^^°

          Yours GB

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, enola andra stoica <enodemon@...>
          wrote:

          > I love Rodney, so I would, but unfortunatly I can't do much grammar-
          wise, not being a native speaker an'all that. What kind of beta work
          do you need?

          > g0b8n <g0b8n@...> wrote: :) Hi, anybody willing to beta a
          charater piece, 975 words, Title
          > Hypochondriac, McKay centric?

        • Sophie Bauer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2007
            ^_^ I just send it over to you, nobody's gramma can be worse than mine *laugh* so feel free to leave it or correct it as you wish ;)
            Thank you very much for beating
            Yours GB

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.