Script?

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      I've found the scripts to season 2. Maybe it helps you?
      http://freenet-homepage.de/SaRing/stargate_atlantis_season_2.rar
    • enola andra stoica
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
        oh, gosh... I don't know how to put this...um... thank you for mentioning me as a beta on your Hypochondriac story, but if you could please change 'enola andra stoica' to 'enodemon'? Because the first is actually my very real and complete name and I don't quite want it out there. Sorry for not mentioning this to you before and thanks.
        eno

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • Sophie Bauer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
          ^^°°°°° Sorry!! I'll change it immidiadetly!! Thank you

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.