Re: Question!!!!

  • meliaka2
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
      I wish I could remember where, but I heard 27 but there again, I'm not
      sure. It seems on one of the epi's but I can't think. ugggh....
      *sigh* Hope you find out... *g*

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "nightsmisstress"
      <nightsmisstress@...> wrote:

      > Hi all.
      >
      > I am writing a story, plot is not relevant to the question but i need
      > one information that i can't find.
      >
      > What is the atlantian time. I mean how long does the day last on
      > Atlantis. How many hours? I mean both day and night, on earth it is
      > 24. I know it is longer but i need a little more information.
      >

      > P.S i need a beta for a story "Heart od Atlantis" if someone is
      > interested email me on benegesserit@..., check the story on ff.net
      > and let me know. my nick on ff net is McKays Pet

    • with_an_apostrophe
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
        In one of the later eps of season 2, or one of the first of season 3
        (but I think season 2) Elizabeth mentions that they're on hour 27 of
        the day. Like Meliaka, I can't remember which episode, though if it
        helps, I believe she is talking on the radio.