Re: [wraithbeta] Question!!!!

  • ShaMak
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2007
      People say 30 hours in their stories, but I couldn't find any hard data to corroborate that.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
        I wish I could remember where, but I heard 27 but there again, I'm not
        sure. It seems on one of the epi's but I can't think. ugggh....
        *sigh* Hope you find out... *g*

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "nightsmisstress"
        <nightsmisstress@...> wrote:

        > Hi all.
        >
        > I am writing a story, plot is not relevant to the question but i need
        > one information that i can't find.
        >
        > What is the atlantian time. I mean how long does the day last on
        > Atlantis. How many hours? I mean both day and night, on earth it is
        > 24. I know it is longer but i need a little more information.
        >

        > P.S i need a beta for a story "Heart od Atlantis" if someone is
        > interested email me on benegesserit@..., check the story on ff.net
        > and let me know. my nick on ff net is McKays Pet

      • with_an_apostrophe
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
          In one of the later eps of season 2, or one of the first of season 3
          (but I think season 2) Elizabeth mentions that they're on hour 27 of
          the day. Like Meliaka, I can't remember which episode, though if it
          helps, I believe she is talking on the radio.