Re: Beta here

  • Karla
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
      I am looking for a second beta to help me on a challenge story I
      decided to write. It is an NC-17 slash fiction involving Sheppard and
      McKay. My other beta is not good at grammar and punctuation and I
      really need the help, if you are interested, let me know. Thank you, Karla

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "crowanimation" <crowanimation@...>