Question!!!!

  • nightsmisstress
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi all.

      I am writing a story, plot is not relevant to the question but i need
      one information that i can't find.

      What is the atlantian time. I mean how long does the day last on
      Atlantis. How many hours? I mean both day and night, on earth it is
      24. I know it is longer but i need a little more information.

      P.S i need a beta for a story "Heart od Atlantis" if someone is
      interested email me on benegesserit@..., check the story on ff.net
      and let me know. my nick on ff net is McKays Pet
    • ShaMak
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2007
        People say 30 hours in their stories, but I couldn't find any hard data to corroborate that.

        I am writing a story, plot is not relevant to the question but i need
        one information that i can't find.

        What is the atlantian time. I mean how long does the day last on
        Atlantis. How many hours? I mean both day and night, on earth it is
        24. I know it is longer but i need a little more information.

        P.S i need a beta for a story "Heart od Atlantis" if someone is
        interested email me on benegesserit@ vp.pl, check the story on ff.net
        and let me know. my nick on ff net is McKays Pet

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.
      • meliaka2
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
          I wish I could remember where, but I heard 27 but there again, I'm not
          sure. It seems on one of the epi's but I can't think. ugggh....
          *sigh* Hope you find out... *g*

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "nightsmisstress"
          <nightsmisstress@...> wrote:

          > Hi all.
          >
          > I am writing a story, plot is not relevant to the question but i need
          > one information that i can't find.
          >
          > What is the atlantian time. I mean how long does the day last on
          > Atlantis. How many hours? I mean both day and night, on earth it is
          > 24. I know it is longer but i need a little more information.
          >

          > P.S i need a beta for a story "Heart od Atlantis" if someone is
          > interested email me on benegesserit@..., check the story on ff.net
          > and let me know. my nick on ff net is McKays Pet

        • with_an_apostrophe
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
            In one of the later eps of season 2, or one of the first of season 3
            (but I think season 2) Elizabeth mentions that they're on hour 27 of
            the day. Like Meliaka, I can't remember which episode, though if it
            helps, I believe she is talking on the radio.