Beta for a General fic

  • moonshadegoldgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      I asked my beta but I think she might be very busy or hasn't checked
      her email in awhile. So anybody interested in beta-ing my prologue for
      Ophidian Equinox? (Rewritten once again...sigh).

      It is almost 10 pages long (Microsoft word). Like I said it is a
      General fic. It has a 1st person OC death POV for first half. I need
      the prologue checked for grammar, spelling, word usage and if
      everybody is in character.

      Thanks a ton to anybody who is willing to help out.

      ~LV