New Author looking for Military corrections And BETA (Darkfic Adult)

  • chi1d0f1ight
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      Okay, I have the first chapter of a *DARK* fic running AU from the end
      of season one.

      I will need someone who can stomache a Serial Killer, and major death
      scenes as well as the military side of things as far as military
      doctors. In particular I will need feedback on how a patient can slip
      through the holes in the system, what acronyms etc.
      If the beta also wants to do the, much needed, gramar and snafu checks
      as far as misplaced words and characterization/naming blunders I would
      greatly appreciate it.
      This is mainly to get an advance beta for the future, when I'll need
      it most. I do warn that in the end Sheppard will be the only SGA
      crewman standing. And it is just begining then.

      I hope I'm doing this right and can't wait to hear back.