Looking for a Beta-reader

  • nvommen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I am looking for a beta reader who can help me sort out things in my
      story. There are some grammar errors, mostly because english is not my
      native language. I hope that someone will be willing to help me. I
      would like to learn how I can avoid the mistakes in my next stories.

      Titel: EP1 – Bonding
      Plot: Sheppard and his team find a Wraith baby and the bond with her
      creates an even more bizarre bond when they meet unexpected guests.

      Thanks,

      Nicole