Lorelle - THE IDIOT

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
      Okay... Just thought of something. Didn't have my Yahoo email address
      set-up in Outlook Express. Fixed it now, though. Will get bask to
      you all very soon. sorry, Sorry, SORRY! SLAP ME IN THE HEAD. Can't
      apologise enough.
    • Anthony Docimo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
        >From: "Lorelle" <>
        >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [wraithbeta] Lorelle - THE IDIOT
        >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:47:26 -0000
        >
        >Okay... Just thought of something. Didn't have my Yahoo email address
        >set-up in Outlook Express.

        that's an understandable event.

        > Fixed it now, though. Will get bask to
        >you all very soon.

        no hurry.

        > sorry, Sorry, SORRY!

        forgiven.

        > SLAP ME IN THE HEAD.

        NO!

        > Can't
        >apologise enough.

        oh sure, take my job away from me. (my job on most lists is to profusely
        apologize)