A need for a beta reader.

  • jeanette_macqueen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      English is not my first language. Any way...I have begun writing two
      Carson fics. and....I need a beta. So if anybody is interested in
      helping me out then please give me mail. I have already written one
      chapter on one of them. I give you a small summary so you can decide
      if you want to beta or not.

      Disappeared:
      Dr Carson Beckett wakes up and finds himself in a difficult position.
      A tiny character crossover. (Discworld)[Sunday spoilers][Gen][Angst]

      There are other worlds than these:
      Someone unexpected comes through the ring...[Sunday spoilers][Gen][Angst]
      (Not yet written a chapter for this one)

      What can I say...plot bunnies. Help would be greatly appreciated.