Beta needed for eventual McShep. Conversion AU. PG-13 - R.

  • ionaonie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hi, I'm unsurprisingly looking for a beta.

      It's for a WIP based on the idea of what would have happened if
      Sheppard hadn't been cured at the end of season 2's Conversion.
      It's an extreme WIP, having only just come into my head about a week
      ago. Having said that I have a pretty detailed plan for a good
      portion of the story and I've started working on the first part.

      It will end up being McKay/Sheppard and I have no idea of the rating,
      but I never hit NC-17 so it'll probably end up between a PG-13/R.

      I need a beta mostly to sort out my grammar – which, while better,
      isn't wonderful. I'm also British, so I probably need someone to
      point out when any of my characters (but particularly Sheppard, Lorne
      and Elizabeth since they are the US characters) say something just a
      little bit too British. Any comments on plot and characterisation
      would be welcomed.

      If you're interested, I'm more than happy to email you the plan and
      first part to see if you'd like to look it over for me.

      Thanks

      Iona