Beta Needed - Maybe NC-17 First Fanfic Ever May need some hand holding

  • Mandi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      *waves* Hello!

      So, after reading almost all the slash on the sight (Four weeks of my
      life well spent) I have started to write my own.

      Warning, its almost 5,000 words and I haven't gotten to the end of
      chapter two yet. Since it's my first, I'm kind feeling a bit lost and
      would really like feed back on what I've got so far, and suggestions.

      Oh, and since I'm an Aussie, season 3 hasn't aired yet, so I haven't
      seen episodes that might relate, only read parts of the scripts.

      I know this is a big ask, and thanks everyone who's written or
      beta'ed, I've really enjoyed the stuff on Wraitbait.

      Oh, and a further warning to anyone thinking of betaing, I'm dyslexia,
      so I can sometimes put the wrong word that I think is the right one.

      Thanks!
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007

        I can take a look at what you have.  I don't know how much help I'll be -- I haven't seen most of season 2 or 3.   Just bits and pieces, but I am killer at grammar and word choice.  Comes with being an English Teacher, I guess.
        Just email me off-list.  I'll get back to you as soon as possible, but the kids' marking will have to come first, so it may take a few days.

        JEN
        kalimachus@...

        To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com