Beta request...

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Morning *waves*

      I have a short fluff piece--*hopefully* a humorous Rodney/Ronon piece
      that stands under a 850 word count. A quick turn around would be a
      plus.

      Anyhoo, I'm looking for a hard-nosed editor. Also possibly someone
      who might be interested in future fics with various pairings. I
      mainly write slash with: Lorne, Sheppard, Rodney, Ronon, Carson in
      various combinations including threesomes--would be great!

      Someone who can handle my weaknesses: Over use of commas/hyphens,
      verse tense problems, word choices, repetitive use of some words—
      along with standard spelling, grammar, & sentence structure.

      For either please reply off list at: denyce36(at)yahoo(dot)com
      Just mention if it's just for the R/R one shot, and, or if you're
      interested in beta'n my other projects...thanks!!

      D~