Need a beta for a SGA/SG1 - Het, featuring Sam/Rodney

  • Jinxed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      So? anybody interested? I've already two chapters written, with another
      one on the way, and need someone who's good a spotting typos, and may
      be able to give me some input into characterisation, as this is the
      first time I've written in this fandom.

      ...let me know if you're interested :-)
    • Jill
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Jinxed" <jinxed_wood@...> wrote:

        > So? anybody interested? I've already two chapters written, with
        another
        > one on the way, and need someone who's good a spotting typos, and may
        > be able to give me some input into characterisation, as this is the
        > first time I've written in this fandom.
        >
        > ...let me know if you're interested :-)

        What is it rated? If it's not NC-17, then I'd be happy to beta. My e-
        mail address is alterangirl@...