Looking to trade beta work.... McShepp AU long fic in progress

  • computergoddess47
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      I have what promises to be a pretty long McShepp fic. It's totally AU
      and a definite work in progress. "G" rated at the stage I'm at and
      won't probably go much further than maybe a soft "R", so it's
      relatively tame. I've beta'd for others and am a pretty decent writer
      on my own, but (a) could use a second pair of eyes on the fic and (b)
      am looking for someone to push me to be better.

      I'm very good at editing (grammar, punctuation, etc.) and finding
      holes... really interested in either trading or someone who wants to
      beta this on and off for me since I have a couple other major works in
      progress that I'm rotating between. So willing to trade or looking for
      someone who just wants to beta.....

      If you want to see some of my other work, willing to share before you
      decide to commit. Send an email on or off the list if you're interested.

      Thanks!

      --MJ
    • jacks_chicita
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        Heya! I'm also looking for a beta at the moment for a Unit/Atlantis
        fic. One of the girls I beta'd inspired me to write it. It's a Bob
        Brown/OFC romance pairing.

        Let me know if you can check it over. It's roughly Pg-13/R at the
        moment and I'm stucker than heck on what to write next.