Quick beta for McShep nc-17 fic

  • ulthyrja
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
      Hi,

      anyone up for a quick beta? 1000 words, McShep smut. I need someone to
      check out the punctuation and look for other odd mistakes. Shouldn't
      take much of your time. Tiny spoiler for episode 312 Echoes.

      E-mail at ulthyrja@....

      Thank you!

      U.
    • jacks_chicita
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
        Hi, I'd be more than willing to take a look at it. Just send it to my
        email account. blue_mystery@...

        I'll try and have it back to you on the same day.
      • ulthyrja
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "jacks_chicita" <blue_mystery@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi, I'd be more than willing to take a look at it. Just send it to my
          > email account. blue_mystery@...
          >
          > I'll try and have it back to you on the same day.

          Okay, your email isn't working, what's the ending? Is it yahoo dot
          com, yahoo dot uk dot co or what? Tried to email you but it bounced
          back the message.

          Ulthyrja
        • jacks_chicita
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007