need beta for rewriten story

  • nightsmisstress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      hi, all.
      I am rewriting the story "Atlantis song", the story is Rodney
      centric and has been previously posted on wraithbait,
      I am looking for beta to help me with this short story.
      It deals with Rodney's suicide so it is rated PG13.
      Eventa are set mainly after the events of "Trinity"
      Would somebody help me?

      p.s
      I am a POLISH girl and English is not my native language and I am
      also Dyslectic. (it is just to warn you what you will be getting
      yourself in to)