Looking for a Beta

  • Fiona Turnbull
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2005
      Hi all <waves>

      I'm looking for a beta reader, someone who can double
      check spelling and grammer mainly.

      If your available and/or interested please let me
      know.

      Fiona

      Don’t think of it as making an ass out of yourself,
      Think of it as… sacrificing yourself on the alter of dignity.

      Don't wake me up at 00: dark hundred. I get grumpy

      "Buffy," Dawn whimpered. "He's making funnies. Make him stop. It's creepy!" The Eighth Weasley by Fyrie

      The best of Hasselhoff on the web - Hoffice Attachments!
      http://au.news.yahoo.com/attachments/hoffice_attachments.html
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, Fiona Turnbull <minifitee@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all <waves>
        >
        > I'm looking for a beta reader, someone who can double
        > check spelling and grammer mainly.
        >
        > If your available and/or interested please let me
        > know.
        >
        > Fiona
        >
        > Don't think of it as making an ass out of yourself,
        > Think of it as… sacrificing yourself on the alter of dignity.
        >
        > Don't wake me up at 00: dark hundred. I get grumpy
        >
        > "Buffy," Dawn whimpered. "He's making funnies. Make him stop. It's
        creepy!" The Eighth Weasley by Fyrie

        > The best of Hasselhoff on the web - Hoffice Attachments!
        > http://au.news.yahoo.com/attachments/hoffice_attachments.html

        I would love to Beta it for you. If you want me to do it, you'll
        have to tell me what to do to get the story and so on as I haven't
        Beta'd before.
      • stargateatlantisfan1978
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2008
          Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my Major Lorne/OFC stories. They vary
          in ratings from general to NC17. They also vary in lengths. I'm mainly
          after grammer and spelling, any other kinds of beta is most welcome.

          I'm also looking for a beta for my Ronon/OMC fics as well. I've
          written one for Ronon and working on another one.
        • stargateatlantisfan1978
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2008
            Hello,

            I'm looking for a beta to help with my fics. They range from general
            to NC17, and can be het or slash. I mostly need help with grammer and
            spelling. Any other type of betaring is always welcomed.

            Dannii
          • Zafra Davian
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2008
              How many fics do you have? Are you looking to give all of them at once, or do you have one you are done with and reasonably confident about?
              I don't do quick turn-around, but I am thorough. If you are looking for a long-term relationship with a beta, I would be interested to see at least one of your stories.

              Zafra