Question about characters

  • ionaonie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
      I was on IMDB (not the best source, I know), looking at all the
      recurring characters and I was wondering if we knew what had happened
      to them or if they just hadn't been mentioned recently.

      The ones I was wondering about are:-

      Dr Biro
      Sgt Markham (now, I'm pretty sure he was killed by that lone dart,
      but I'm not positive and don't have my DVDs to hand)
      Dr Lindsay Novak
      Dr Coleman
      Cpt Dave Kleinman
      Dr Bill Leee
      Sgt Stackhouse

      And I think also

      Parrish
      Simpson
      Miko (what is her surname - I can never remember)

      The characters I'm most interested in are those who work with, or
      for, McKay and any of the marines.

      Naturally I'm ignoring people like Radek and Lorne, because we do see
      them all the time.

      And are there any other few time mentioned characters I haven't
      mentioned (ones that are, you know, alive)?

      This does all have a purpose since it's all for a fic I'm writing
      although I am genuinely curious as well.

      Thank you for you're time and help.
    • Garnet
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
        Markham and stackhouse, I believe were destroyed by the dart that came into atlantis before the Wraith ships in Season One.
        Dr Novak, think she is still on Dedelus...hiccup lady.
        Dr Bill Lee is mainly SG1 character.

        The Canadian gate technician, I believe, is named "Chuck"...may want to check this one out.
        Miko (the asian lady who sends a message home in Letters from pegasus) works with Mckay. I think shes still alive come season 3.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
          On 1/7/07, ionaonie <Iona_Onie@...> wrote:
          > Dr Biro

          Dr Biro was the pathologist seen in Hot Zone. I'm not sure if we've
          seen her since but as far as I know she's still around, although it's
          possible she's returned to Earth.

          > Sgt Markham (now, I'm pretty sure he was killed by that lone dart,

          Dead. He was killed in The Brotherhood in Season 1 and you're right,
          it was by a Wraith dart.

          > Dr Lindsay Novak

          Still on the Daedalus as far as we know. Nothing in canon to the contrary.

          > Dr Bill Leee

          As far as Atlantis goes, I think he was seen in The Return Pt 1 as the
          person Elizabeth has to flirt with so that Rodney can access the
          database and give himself access rights, although this appearance
          isn't listed in the database on Gateworld. He's on Earth and pops up
          in SG-1 every now and again.

          > Sgt Stackhouse

          As far as we know alive but not been seen since Season 1, so it's
          possible he's returned to Earth.

          > Parrish

          Only ever seen in one episode (Runner, in Season 2), for two minutes.
          No information about him since then.

          > Simpson

          Not seen since Season 1, but no evidence that she's dead.

          > Miko (what is her surname - I can never remember)

          There's some fannish theories that she's actually the 'Dr Kusanagi'
          who McKay refers to having the gene. Don't think she's been seen on
          screen since Letters From Pegasus.

          > The characters I'm most interested in are those who work with, or
          > for, McKay and any of the marines.

          A good place to find out about characters is the Gateworld Omnipedia:

          http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/characters/index.shtml

          --
          love and Thorntons' chocolates

          Al

          unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
        • jacks_chicita
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
            Stackhouse is definitely alive. He wasn't killed by the dart.
            Novak works on the Daedalus so she's out and about most of the time.
            Dr. Bill Lee is stationed at the SGC. He repeatedly shows up on SG1.
            Dr. Biro, I'm not sure about. The last time I saw her was in Hot
            Zone.
            I'm fairly certain that Parrish and Simpson are still alive, but
            since they're in the soft sciences, they aren't mentioned as much.
            Miko who's surname I believe is Kusangi, I think is still around.
            Not sure.

            Hope this helps.