McShep beta request

  • puddle_of_goo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi all. I'm new to the group and to SGA slash fiction and this is my
      first attempt at it and would like someone to take a look and see if
      the story works or doesn't and to make sure the characters are in
      character. The goal is to make this the first in a series of fics that
      traces John and Rodney's relationship through the seasons.

      It's untitled so far and is NC-17/Adult/First-time and McShep. It
      takes place immediately following the events in season one's "The
      Eye". It's 53,000 words (about 130 pages).

      Please feel free to contact me off-list if you'd be interested in
      betaing. Thanks so much!
      -puddle