Beta here

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      I'm able to beta for anyone who would like one. Prefer doing McShep
      but will do other's if needed.
    • Karla
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
        I am looking for a second beta to help me on a challenge story I
        decided to write. It is an NC-17 slash fiction involving Sheppard and
        McKay. My other beta is not good at grammar and punctuation and I
        really need the help, if you are interested, let me know. Thank you, Karla

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "crowanimation" <crowanimation@...>