Help please!!!!!

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Okay guys once again looking for a fic that I can't remember the name
      of.
      It's a mpreg Rodney is preggers and John is of course the Daddy. Sam
      Carter comes to Atlantis to visit McKay and John gets jealous when he
      walks in on them hugging. John found a "apartment" for him and Rodney
      to live in. Rodney thinks that Shep doesn't want him only the baby.

      That is pretty much all I remember of the fic.

      If you know it or can suggest some others please let me know.

      Crow