Drabble Doc needed!

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Huhu!!
      I´m searching for a bored and willing proofreader to correct 35
      Drabbles. No slash, but everything else. Almost every character has
      one or more special Drabbles, most of them funny, only few angsty or
      mean.
      Each ficlet is about 150-5000 words. I´m no native speaker, so there
      are plenty mistakes and weird gramma style :)
      So, if you are willing proofread (no real betaing Job), please msg me
      Yours GB

      P.s.: Payment will be handed out in form of challenge drabbles ;)