Looking for a beta for an NC-17 McShep fic

  • jannet_elliot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      My usual beta is unavailable, so I'm looking for someone to beta my
      latest fic. It's a Harlequin AU, currently at 55,000 words (I should
      be done by the end of the week, probably around 65,000 words), with
      all of the usual Harlequin cliches: miscommunication, copious amounts
      of wild sex, evil ex-boyfriends, miscommunication, kidnappings and, oh
      yes, poor communication.

      The grammar and flow shouldn't be problem areas, and I'm happy with
      the plot and most of the characterizations. However, Rodney is
      presenting a problem (which is unusual for me) and I would greatly
      appreciate suggestions on how to give his character a bit more spark.

      Thanks in advance for your consideration!
      Jane