Beta please?

  • kaspden78
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2006
      Hello.
      I am just brand new to this Wraithbeta site, please be gentle lol.
      I've been writing a Carson/Rodney fic and would like a beta please. Its
      a hurt/comfort, preslash, slash fic. Which has to do with bodily harm
      and distortion. I've already written McShep and Radek/Rodney with quite
      a bit of success, but seriously need a beta for this one.
      I'm posting this while I am still writing it, in the hopes that I'll
      have some replies by the time I finish the fic.
      Thankyou for your time.

      Regards
      Kelin (Garneteve)