Looking for a beta - Rodney POV - one-sided McShep (for the most part)

  • ionaonie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hi. I'm looking for a beta before I post my story on wraithbait.

      It's a bit of a crack!fic since it was written for Halloween (yep, it's
      a bit late coming, I know).

      It's Rodney POV and has him angsting over Shep, but hopefully not in an
      irriating way.

      Since I'm British and hence can't always see the britishisms staring me
      in the face, I would like someone to tell me if John says anything too
      british - I've decided Rodney doesn't matter because he's Canadian and
      hence pronounces ZPM correctly (*grin*).

      Also checking that all the characters sound like they should (out of
      all of them, I think Ronon is the biggest problem) and any major
      problems with plot, grammar etc etc.