Need Beta for Gen Action/Adventure Story with possibly violent scenes.

  • nimcat2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi,

      I just finished my first story on Wraithbait ("Clone 'Verse"), and
      need a beta for the sequel.
      i don't have much problems with spelling or grammar (that's what the
      spell checker exists for :-) ), but as a not-american i could use
      input on local color - foods, brands of candy or coffee etc.
      someone with interest in the M*A*S*H tv-series would be especially
      appreciated as a tiny semi-crossover exists.

      thank you in advance,

      nim the cat