beta request...

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hiya just finished a Christmas piece that needs a really good once over-
      --I'm horrible with the grammar rules, & at times word choices. Looking
      for a tough beta that has time & can do a turn around within a couple
      of days.

      It's SGA slash, FRT Rodney/Ronon, Lorne/Sheppard implied. Hopefully its
      a cute/sweet piece. Word ct stands at 1,592. If you're interested
      please email me off list: denyce36 at yahoo dot com. I'm off to work,
      so I won't be able to reply until later tonight about 8ish PST.

      Thanks in advance :-)
      ta denyce