old story needs new beta

  • nightsmisstress
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      hi, all.
      I am writing the story "bad good day", a story is Rodney centric and 3
      chevrons so far have been posted on wraithbait, for previous chapters
      i was using the help of iloverodneymckay but since I was away for some
      time (she probably forgot about me ;) ) I am looking for another beta
      for the rest of the chapters of the story. I plan to make it a seven
      part story. (the number of regular chevrons in gate addresses plus one
      eight chevron of the report of the situation to the SGC).
      the parts are rather short and I plan on posting them in this year.
      Would somebody help me?

      p.s
      I am a POLISH girl and English is not my native language and I am
      dyslectic. (it is just to warn you what you will be getting yourself
      in to)