Beta needed please, for PG slash called the Reunion

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hey guys, I'm in need of a beta for an 18 page AU story. The pairings
      are McShep, McKay/O'Neil (Jack/Daniel implied). This is my wish of
      what I'd like to see happen after the Return part 1, so there are
      spoilers for all seasons up to that episode.

      If interested please contact me at mysticmcknight@.... Would
      appreciate someone to go over spelling, grammar and any story in
      flaws, and someone able to do so in about a week. I know with the
      holidays that may be asking too much, but it is rather short so i'm
      hopeful. Thanks for the consideration,

      Mystic