Nice Beta needed for all character Drabbles

  • g0b8n
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hello,
      I´m in desperate need for a nice, understanding beta to correct my
      fictions. The story consist of 12 single Drabbles, each 300-1200
      words, different "What if -" situations. No slash/het, general stories.
      Please respond.
      Yours, GB

      [If he or she would like to read first before contact me, please try
      out the penname Gundambaby on ff.net]